Dialogue Writing Demystified with Karl Iglesias
Dialogue is key to developing the views, attitudes, and flaws of your characters. Learn the key elements that make dialogue engaging for the audience. In this video, you’ll study effective dialogue from a wide variety of genres.
Dialogue is also important from a marketing point of view. Great dialogue means creating fun roles that actors will fight over.
In this how-to video, you’ll learn how to:
- Write dialogue that is active
- Develop characters through dialogue
- Create moods of the scene through dialogue
- And more!
You’ll love this video if you:
- Are rewriting your script and want to punch up the dialogue
- Want your script to engage readers
- Are writing your first draft and don’t know how to approach your dialogue
Great dialogue will make your characters leap off the page and come to life. Watch this how-to video with Karl Iglesias and improve your dialogue today!