Using Twitter to Boost Your Writing Income Webinar
Thanks to Twitter, it has never been easier for an enterprising writer to build a career. Editors, publishers, peers, sources—they're all flocking to the Twitterverse. For some, the shift has led to more assignments and higher income. Veteran freelancer Tim Beyers is one of those writers. In this webinar, he'll walk you through his rules for earning a return on your Twitter time, including strategies for querying editors, building your contact list, and the in-and-outs of using Twitter to find quotable sources.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- The importance of participating and building a community you want to be involved with (e.g., journalists, editors, agents)
- How to meaningfully engage other people and be a resource
- How to land an assignment for a major publication by following editors on Twitter
- Case studies of freelancers who have scored jobs on Twitter
- Specific and valuable Twitter chats you'll want to participate in
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.