The Four Magic Questions of Screenwriting
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Whether you've just decided that becoming a writer is your calling, or you've already begun the process and want to blow past your competition, you will easily learn the key to structuring your screenplay efficiently and effectively. The Four Magic Questions of Screenwriting are just that: Magic. Use the questions to lead you intuitively to the answers that will make your story structure perfect without becoming formulaic. By streamlining your thoughts and opening new possibilities, your script will become both expanded and refined. Your writing will shine.
The book is available on Professor Horowitz’s website, The Writers Store, or Amazon.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- What the four magic questions are
- What steps to take and in what order to structure your screenplay
- How to keep the plot original
- Key tricks to make your characters fun and engaging
WHO SHOULD LISTEN?
- First time writers
- Screenwriters who want to write better
- Seasoned writers looking for a more efficient writing method
- Fiction and non-fiction writers looking to efficiently adapt their material for the silver screen
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.