Psychology of Subtext: The Meaning Behind The Words
Even professional script writers are guilty of creating dialogue that is too obvious. When dialogue is too easy to interpret, it’s often dull and ultimately unsatisfying. Great dialogue, on the other hand, is off-the-nose—it illuminates what the characters are thinking without saying it. This is “subtext.”
This how-to video presented by Karl Iglesias will show you the time tested tools that add necessary subtext to your characters voices.
In this how-to video, you’ll learn
- Techniques to create subtext in your script
- How to make your script more gripping
- How to add psychology to your character interactions
- And more!
You’ll love this video if you want to:
- Keep your audiences guessing in your script
- Add subtext to your writing
- Learn why subtext is so important
Let Karl Iglesias guide you in creating psychologically complex characters through adding subtext to your script.
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds. All sales are final.