Podcasting 101: Creating Your First Podcast
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Having a podcast is the best way to get yourself and your voice out into the world. It’s easy to create and, for the most part, free. All you need to do is put the time in.
For a lot of people, the idea of recording, editing and posting a podcast can seem daunting. What most don’t know, is that it’s incredibly easy to do. As long as you know the basics.
This webinar will completely prepare you for the world of podcasting. You will learn basic recording options, simple recording tools and easy posting options. In the end, you will be a podcasting master, ready to launch yourself into the public WORLD of podcasting.
All you’ll need is a computer, a mic, free software and a dedication to posting your podcast on some sort of schedule.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- What genre of podcast should you create?
- What type of mic should you use?
- Do you need a website?
- Best sites for podcast hosting.
- Recording your podcast.
- Editing your podcast.
- Posting your podcast.
- Marketing your podcast, your website and yourself.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Writers who live outside of LA or NY and want to expand their audience.
- Writers who have something to talk about and want to share it with the world.
- Writers who want to market themselves and their work.
- Writers who have a unique voice.
- Writers wanting to network in the industry.
- Writers not afraid of being public figures.
- Writers with an original take on a subject matter.
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.