Outlining Your Movie: Internal vs. External Goals
ABOUT THE TUTORIAL:
Before you devote countless hours to writing your next screenplay, take time to test and develop the concept to save time in the long run! This tutorial shows screenwriters techniques to use when outlining stories that are character-centric and will drive readers to keep going until the last page. In the presentation, Timothy Cooper, expert writer and story consultant, discusses how to develop and test solid screenplay concepts.
Build a screenplay based on emotional connections to characters by uniting the internal and external goals of your protagonist!
IN THIS 63-MINUTE TUTORIAL, YOU'LL LEARN:
- The elements necessary to a solid screenplay concept
- How to construct effective loglines
- How to test and develop screenplay concepts
- Demonstrates the stakes of not fulfilling the screenplay's goals
- How to united internal and external goals
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds. All sales are final.