ABOUT THE WEBINAR
The relationship between screenwriters and the film industry has historically been contentious and difficult for a new writer to navigate. Although a film would not exist without the screenwriter, they are often disregarded by the production studios and replaced in the limelight by notable directors.
In this how-to video, Bill Boyle draws from real-life experiences as an agent, manager and screenwriter to provide practical advice for gaining industry access. From securing effective representation to submitting your script to the right producers, this step-by-step guide will you give you the best possible chance at success in the film industry.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The two worlds of independent film production and which one is best for your first film.
- What hip pocketing is and how to use it effectively to jump start your career.
- How to find the right agent and producer to get your script into the marketplace.
YOU'LL LOVE THIS VIDEO IF YOU WANT TO:
- Make a living with your script while keeping your soul and sanity intact.
- Find an agent that is enthusiastic about your work and has the right degree of access to the industry.
- Effectively pitch your script to the right producers.
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.