I Wrote, I Worried, I Pitched: Writing & Pitching Comedy
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Writers will learn tactics to hone their pitch and perform it fearlessly by learning to manage their stage fright. The presenters include insights from their book, Show Me The Funny – interviews with Hollywood's greatest comedy writers…creators of iconic sitcoms and movies from Gilligan’s Island to There’s Something About Mary. This presentation helps writers better pitch their material by overcoming pitch panic.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why pitching is an important skill to comedy writing
- Essential pitch skills every writer needs
- Stage fright: overcoming the fear of pitching
- And so much more!
WHO SHOULD WATCH?
- Writers with an interest in comedy who want to learn skills to successfully pitch their work
- Writers of any genre who want to learn how to pitch their material effectively
- Comedy writers who want hone their pitches and move to the next level
OnDemand webinars do not include a critique.
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.