How Writers Can Use Amazon to Boost Their Sales Webinar
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
As the publishing landscape shifts beneath our feet, writers have to work harder than ever before to sell their books, raise consumer awareness, and stand out from every other book on the shelf. One of the most economical and powerful ways of doing this is with the free online tools provided by Amazon through their "Author Central" platform. Whether you're a traditionally published author, or a self published author, this webinar will explain what those tools are and how to use them most effectively.
The opportunities for driving sales are many. Learning which techniques and tools are most effective, however, as well as what kind of success you can expect by using them, are things you'll only discover during this webinar.
Amazon is one of the few book retailers who show consistent, substantial growth and the ability to move product year after year. Now is your opportunity to learn how to use their platform to your advantage.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- What tools for selling and promoting your books are available from Amazon
- Which tools get the best results and why
- Why it's easier now than ever before to drive your own sales
- How to better understand what an Amazon "bestsellers rank" means
- How to help generate legitimate customer reviews of your work
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.