How to Write a Successful Novel: The Craft, Techniques, and Strategies You Need to Know
Shipping calculated at checkout.
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
If you’re stuck, we’re here to help! Let this presentation be your basic training for writing a novel, or the kick in the pants you need to break through your blocks and overcome your fears. We share the secrets to coming up with marketable ideas, and ways to keep your creative engine running. The skills and techniques we discuss are the same ones we recommend to our own clients when they’re developing new ideas. This session will give you the tools to create at your highest level, and the vocabulary to talk about your creations in ways that will make industry professionals take notice.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to craft a first chapter that will keep readers turning pages
- What you can do today to create your strongest story ideas yet
- How to use writing exercises to break through creative stalls
- How to know when to walk away from a project that isn’t working
- Effective ways to improve your writing
- The one thing you can do to improve your marketing sense today
- What makes a query stand out from the submissions pile
- The importance of and uses for your log line and elevator pitch
- Why the lonely endeavor of writing a novel should NOT be done alone
- The do’s and don’ts of using social media
YOU’LL LOVE THIS WEBINAR IF:
- You want to break in to publishing
- You are an aspiring author hoping to write for the commercial fiction market (teen or adult)
- You have a finished manuscript and want to know how to submit it
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.