How to Use Social Media to Promote Your Writing and Yourself Webinar
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
The social media landscape, though still young, has already gone through several phases. The current phase sees people realizing that tools like Facebook and Twitter are useful not only for looking at photos of ex-boyfriends but also for publicizing who they are and what they do. Those who use social media strategically are reaping the benefits; those who don't are overlooking a vital marketing tool. Through a variety of channels, aspiring writers, established writers and everyone in between can promote their talents and credentials in clever, continuous ways—at no cost. In other words, if you aren't doing it, why not? Instructor I.J. Schecter will outline different social media strategies and provide tools for determining which one best matches your writing goals. He will help you define your social media platform and execute it with impact and consistency.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to determine what you want to get out of social media
- How to establish a personal online brand
- How to create a platform of social media tools that feed each other
- How to avoid the most common social media pitfalls, including overextending yourself through too many sites
- How to respond to others strategically, but not transparently
- How to get work for yourself by always talking about others
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.