How to Start a Successful Email Newsletter Webinar
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
E-mail marketing is the No. 1 overlooked means of reader engagement when authors evaluate their overall platform. Being able to directly reach your readers, or most avid fans, is a powerful capability that every author should have. While social media is usually touted as a primary way to build audience, when it comes to online marketing, e-mail is still the most successful and profitable means of interacting with your readership.
Thankfully, it's easy to get started with e-mail newsletters, and it doesn't require any technical know-how or expertise. It doesn't even require you to pay money until you have a sizable list of names.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How and why to start building an e-mail list today even if you think you have nothing to say
- How to start sending an e-mail newsletter for free, at no cost to you
- What the major e-mail contact services are, and how to start using them
- 3 different types of content strategies for your e-mail newsletter
- Biggest do's and don'ts for newsletters that get opened, read and shared
- What kind of frequency you ought to maintain
- What is perceived as "spammy" or annoying—and how to avoid any practices that would categorize your e-mails as spam
- How to gauge the success of your newsletters; how to test and improve them over time
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.