How to Sell Your Film & TV Scripts: Treatments, Loglines, Synopses & Marketing Platforms
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
You’ve written a great script or optioned an amazing story. Now, how do you get it into the marketplace? Executives and agents receive thousands of submissions every year. How do you distinguish yours from the crowd? What tools can you use to get their attention and read your script? Loglines, phone pitches, in-person pitches, selling pages and treatments are your gateway to the Hollywood decision-makers.
This webinar will teach you about these tools in order to increase your chances of selling your project, attaching key elements and getting it made.
The webinar will cover appropriate tools for the following formats: Features, TV Series -- Half-Hour Comedies, One-Hour Dramas, and Reality Shows
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Marketing tools to help sell your project.
- Ways to organize your thoughts to deliver a killer pitch.
- Secrets to creating great loglines and treatments.
- Brand-building & highlighting the most saleable aspects of your project.
- How to create an exciting visual presentation to entice buyers & talent.
WHO SHOULD WATCH?
- Screenwriters, directors, and producers looking for tools to help sell their projects and increase their chances of breaking into the industry.
- Writers who want to fine-tune a treatment to attract a studio or network buyer.
- Writers tired of not getting results and requests from their loglines.
- Writers planning on submitting their work.
- Writers looking to create a tight logline.
- Writers who attend pitchfests and need one-sheets.
- Writers who want to learn how to make a great first impression.
- Writers looking to find out what executives are looking for.
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.