How to Get Published in the Inspirational and Christian Markets Webinar
Shipping calculated at checkout.
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
The Christian and inspirational markets are changing, and you need a guide on how to get your work in these categories published. This is a specialized webinar for writers of both Christian and inspirational books—both fiction and nonfiction—taught by an experienced literary agent who's sold more than 100 books. It's a chance for writers to examine what exactly does and does not fit into these markets, how to find an agent who reps these categories, and how to compose a winning query/proposal that gets the attention of professionals.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The difference between the inspirational and general markets
- Clearly defining the inspirational market
- What Christian publishers are looking for
- What it takes to get published in the inspirational market
- Preparing the winning package, including a query letter, fiction synopsis, and/or a nonfiction book proposal
- How to find an agent who's interested in working with Christian/inspirational writers
- How platform and a great blog helps you reach readers, and makes you a more valuable client
- Common mistakes people make in the craft and business of writing
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.