Create Authentic Characters Using Your Personal Experiences
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Do your screenplays feel flat or lifeless even though you’re doing ‘everything right’? Does it seem like your stories aren’t really connecting with readers?
If you aren’t drawing on your personal struggles, pain and desires, your screenplays will never have the emotional resonance of a great story. By tapping into your core wounds you’ll uncover your unconscious themes and dramas. Then you can fuse your characters with something real. Readers and producers will feel it. And you’ll be a big step closer to inking a deal.
Through exercises, personal stories, a guided mediation and worksheets, you’ll get the bigger picture of how to connect with your core wounds in this 90-minute OnDemand webinar. From there, we’ll look at strategies on how to fuse these themes into your characters to make them live and breathe in huge ways.
This OnDemand webinar isn’t about how to write screenplays. It’s about how to write screenplays that matter.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to tap into your core wounds to bring your characters to life.
- How to heal your own stories through your characters.
- The importance of being true to yourself in your writing.
- How to find the deep truth of storytelling.
- How to amplify your characters with real emotion.
- How to use your pain to propel your characters.
- The importance of authenticity.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Writers who feel disconnected from their characters.
- Writers who lost passion for their projects.
- Writers who want to heal themselves through their writing.
- Writers who need to step up their game.
- Writers who feel like their screenplays are boring or lifeless.
- Writers who demand the best from themselves.
- Writers who want to supercharge their characters.
- Writers who desire fulfillment from their writing.
- Writers who want to write screenplays that matter.
Jeff Leisawitz burns with a mission—to inspire screenwriters, artists, filmmakers, musicians and every other creative human to amp up their creativity, heal their hearts and shine in the world. Jeff is an award-winning musician/ producer, a college instructor, a critically acclaimed author and internationally distributed filmmaker who has devoted his life to the art of creativity. Not F*ing Around— the No Bullsh*t Guide for Getting Your Creative Dreams Off the Ground is Jeff’s first book. Get free Rocket Fuel for your creative endeavors at http://jeffleisawitz.com/. Follow Jeff on Twitter @NFAJeff.
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.