Connecting with Characters
You can’t have a great plot without having amazing characters. Strong character development will evoke emotions in your audience whether you’re writing a comedy, drama, or any other genre. To create great characters, you need your audience to connect in some way. Even if you love your characters, there is no guarantee your reader will connect with them.
In this how-to video, you’ll learn:
- The three ways to connect a viewer to the main character
- The importance of empathy
- How to make a great character relatable
- And more!
You’ll love this video if you are:
- Struggling to find an audience
- Revising your latest script
- Interested in why people connect with characters
Creating characters that people connect with is no easy feat, but it is the key to writing amazing work. Learn several tips and techniques from Karl Iglesias that will take your characters to the next level.
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds. All sales are final.