Build Your Author Platform Through Blogging Webinar
Should you blog? If so, what should you blog about? And, if you post any of your book material on your blog, are you endangering its prospects with an agent or traditional publisher? In this webinar, you'll learn how and when blogging can benefit you. We'll discuss the different models of successful blogging, how to focus your blog when you're looking for a book deal, and how to continue blogging (or start blogging) for promotion & marketing when you already have a book deal and release date. Even if you've never blogged before, you'll leave this webinar with the tools and resources you need to get started within a few days.
What you'll learn:
- How to develop strategic content for your blog that will benefit your career as an author
- When and how to post your work-in-progress on your blog or site
- When and how fiction writers should blog
- What kinds of blogs attract the attention of editors and agents
- 5 ways to grow your blog traffic—and how to know when your blog has a visitor count worth talking about
- The consistent habits and methods of successful bloggers
- The essential metrics for analyzing your blog's traffic, and how to improve your blog based on visitor data
- The best blogging platforms to use, and what features really matter
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.