An Insider's Guide to Landing a Book Deal Webinar
In this webinar with publishing industry insider Alan Rinzler, you'll get a candid and revealing view of what happens behind closed doors in agents' and publishers' offices. A veteran editor with years of experience and hundreds of books published explains what it takes in today's publishing climate to not only land a book deal, but to land the best possible deal, with the best possible publisher.
What you'll learn:
- How to navigate the constantly changing twists and turns of today's changing book business—and get that book deal in an increasingly competitive environment
- How to develop meaningful connections with agents and editors who can impact your career
- How to write a winning book proposal for fiction and nonfiction projects; an absolute must for a traditional book deal
- How to build a platform (and why you need one) even before your book is completed
- How to use self-publishing as a strategy for getting a book deal
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.