12 Top Tips to Write a Screenplay that Gets Noticed by Agents and Production Companies
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Executives and agents receive THOUSANDS of scripts a year. Most of them are not at a high quality in terms of plot set up, character engagement and dialogue, and most of them are passed over. This seminar will provide tips and practical applications to elevate the quality of your writing so you can stand out and increase your chances of becoming a million dollar writer.
Wendy Kram has been an executive for production companies at Disney, Sony and Universal, and has developed and produced projects for ABC, CBS, NBC, Lifetime, Showtime and HBO. Having read thousands of writers over the years, and interacting with Hollywood buyers, executives and talent agents on a daily basis, she brings valuable insights about what makes executives respond to certain scripts over others.
You will benefit from insider knowledge about what sells, what you can do to distinguish yourself, and develop a reputation as a writer executives want to hire.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to avoid common and mistakes that are career killers
- Learn the qualities agents and executives look for
- Specific tips and methods to elevate your craft
- How to make your work stand out from the crowd
- Increase your chances of getting noticed and becoming a Million Dollar writer
WHO SHOULD LISTEN?
- Screenwriters & TV Writers seeking to elevate their craft and stand out from the crowd
- Screenwriters & TV Writers who want to get noticed by agents and executives
- Screenwriters & TV Writers who want to increase their exposure and job opportunities
- Screenwriters & TV Writers who want to sell spec scripts and get writing assignments
- Screenwriters & TV Writers seeking agents and managers
- Screenwriters & TV Writers looking to get their projects optioned
- Producers seeking tips to improve the quality of their scripts
- Book Authors who are adapting scripts based on their work
- Beginning Screenwriters & TV Writers seeking to start out with an advantage
- Film Student Graduates seeking to apply what they’ve learned to their professional pursuits
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.