In this how-to video, award-winning screenwriter Bill Boyle shares the essential elements of a kinetic logline and how they will help you market your script. After studying hundreds of loglines, he discovered a pattern that was evident in the most successful loglines and developed a template to follow in creating your own.
The logline and query letter do not serve as a synopsis, but rather a mini-pitch aimed at selling your script to agents, producers or studio executives. With the template and examples provided by Bill Boyle, you too can construct a logline and query letter that will stand out from the crowd.
In this how-to video, you’ll learn:
- How to construct a logline that draws readers into your story immediately.
- A tried and true template for writing a logline that entices agents and producers to read your script.
- The essential elements of a query letter.
You’ll love this video if you want to:
- Confirm that your script is ready to be marketed.
- Create a kinetic logline that hooks readers.
- Construct a query letter that gets your project into the marketplace.