Writing Great Action Sequences
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
As a screenwriting instructor for many years, the biggest problem I’ve encountered with my students is the writing of action scenes. These action set pieces are either overwritten or lose impact in the way they’re technically laid out.
During this OnDemand webinar you will learn specific formatting instruction and tools to make your action sequences come alive.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to write powerful description for action scenes
- How to format your narrative so it’s visual and exciting
- Examples of battle scenes, fight sequences and gun battles that literally leap off the page
- How to provide that “wow” factor so you deliver the goods when writing action
- How to use the strongest word choices when writing your scenes
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Screenwriters who want their action sequences to be memorable
- Writers who want to learn from the great action screenwriters like Randall Wallace, writer of Braveheart
- Screenwriters who want to learn new ways of formatting their scenes so they’re as eye catching as possible
- Writers who want to learn more about capturing the attention of producers, agents and buyers
Glenn M. Benest is an award-winning screenwriter/producer with three feature films and four television movies to his credit.The Writers Store does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.