Pitch Deck Writing: Step-by-Step Guide to Writing an Engaging Pitch Deck to Help You Sell Your Script
Do you have a great script, but no idea how to fully develop an engaging Pitch Deck that can help you sell it? In this live webinar, we’ll learn the importance of this industry document when it comes time to pitch your script, and what you need to include in each section of it.
In today’s industry market, pitch decks are necessary tools. Script Doctor Cody Smart will share the template she’s put together from her years of experience helping writers promote and sell their scripts, and what she’s learned executives expect to find in these documents.
We’ll break down the different sections of a pitch deck, talk about the importance of visuals, explain the differences between pitch decks for features and pitch decks for TV shows, study examples from famous pitch decks, and discuss tips on writing each section for ultimate impact.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- What is a pitch deck
- Why you need a pitch deck to go along with your script
- The importance of a pitch deck in today’s market
- How to structure your pitch deck for maximum effect
- The different sections and sub-sections a pitch deck should include
- The differences between pitch decks for features and pitch decks for TV shows
- How to craft an engaging pitch deck that helps you sell your script
- Tips on what executives expect from a pitch deck
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds. All sales are final.