Screenwriting 101 for Novelists
ABOUT THE ONDEMAND WEBINAR
Ever dreamed of seeing your idea, story, or novel on the screen? With so many platforms for screen storytelling, there’s never been a better time to make the transition to screenwriting. This OnDemand webinar covers screenwriting basics – structure, formatting, pitching, and selling. Taught by Hollywood-based film and TV scribe, Jennifer Dornbush, who has penned feature films, developed several television series, adapted scripts to novel (and vice versa), and created a kid’s TV show.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Structure 101 – How to structure your stories in film and TV format
- Formatting 101 – Everything you need to know to make your scripts look professional
- Pitching & Selling 101 – Key things you must know about pitching and selling to Hollywood
WHO SHOULD WATCH?
- Emerging and experienced authors wanting to see their work on the screen
- Any level authors wanting to expand their skills to screenwriting
- Savvy authors wanting to understand how to break into “the biz”
- Curious authors who want to know if they have what it takes to be a screenwriter
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds. All sales are final.