The results are in!
With each round of the Industry Insider Screenwriting Contest it becomes more difficult to narrow it down to 10 finalists, but somehow we managed to make the tough decision and are happy to announce the top 10 deserving entrants:
- Jennifer Green, “Triangle” – Kensington, MD
- Jeff Meares, “The Deep End” – Australia
- Kevin O’Leary and Patrick Trillo, “The Fourth Horseman” – Winston-Salem, NC
- Tyler Runde, “The Bermuda Device” – Round Rock, TX
- Thomas Ryan Cuming, “The Son of Edward Teach” – Santa Ana, CA
- Paul Boyer, “Triangled” – Puyallup, WA
- K Ray and Robert Statzer, “The Magnificents: Clash of Angels” - Stone Mountain, GA
- Doug Penikas, “The Golden Triangle” – Anaheim, CA
- Samuel Minier, “Beyond the Indigo Veil” – Springfield, OH
- Andy Nordvall, “My Safest Adventure” – Los Angeles, CA
Kudos go out to the talented finalists, who’ll each receive a copy of Movie Magic Screenwriter, the professional screenwriting software for film, TV, and plays, along with a congratulatory letter from Todd Garner.
The finalists will also enter into a 12-week mentorship program with The Writers Store’s Story Specialists, which comes complete with personalized coaching and detailed Development Notes on their completed screenplays.
The lucky winner will be announced in May, and is soon to embark on the ultimate Hollywood experience, including lush accommodations at the Chateau Marmont, lunch with screenwriter Todd Garner, and one-on-one meetings with Industry insider Benderspink.
Could you be the next winner? Click here for details on the current round of the Industry Insider Screenwriting Contest.
Share this post
- Tags: todd garner