Write a Killer Horror Script Bundle
Want to take your horror script to the next level or don't even know where to start? This bundle has everything a screenwriter needs to write a KILLER horror script.
- The Pocket Screenwriting Guide: 120 Tips for Getting to FADE OUT (Digital Guide) Explore the screenwriting process from outline to final draft with The Pocket Screenwriting Guide. It guides you through classic Hollywood storytelling with 120 concise tips and explains the parts of a screenplay, including acts, sequences, and pivotal moments. This handy little guide serves as the culmination of our many years in the Industry. In it you’ll find 120 tips on plot, structure, character and mythology that give you a constant point of reference while you write. (Value: $9.95)
- Writing the Game Changing Contemporary Horror Screenplay (OnDemand Webinar) Join "The Queen of Horror" Mylo Carbia as she shares her unique insight into what makes today's most recent horror films harbingers of what is to come, and how to use this information to your advantage by writing a "game changing" horror screenplay that will elevate your career and potentially serve as your ticket to stardom. During these 90 minutes, you will identify and explore current trends within this year's horror movie lineup, and learn Mylo's unique formula for staying ahead of the trend-curve by creating characters, plot twists and surprise endings designed to completely outsmart loyal horror film moviegoers around the world. (Value: $79.99)
- Writing Great Horror Films and TV Shows (OnDemand Webinar) Discover the little-known tricks of the trade that are vital to writing and marketing this money-making genre with Writing a Great Horror Film and TV Shows. In this onDemand webinar, award-winning screenwriter Glenn M. Benest will cover the unique methods for writing commercial horror scripts and creating scares for your audience. Through analysis of scenes from well-known horror films along with student examples from past classes, you’ll learn the techniques they employed to make their projects truly memorable. (Value: $79.99)
- Writing the Low Budget Horror Feature (OnDemand Webinar) My own career as a feature filmmaker and writer started with NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD, and after that, I wrote more than a dozen low-budget horror films that have been sold worldwide and are still selling. My movie MIDNIGHT, shot in 35mm for only $70,000, has been in constant distribution for three decades and is considered a cult classic. I've written 22 novels and made 20 feature movies, most of them based on my own screenplays. My books on writing and movie making are known as Bibles of Independent Filmmaking, and are used as textbooks in my seminars and workshops. Let me teach you how to put new life into your own scriptwriting! (Value: $79.99)
- Creating Great Horror Villains (OnDemand Webinar) Horror is a special genre that doesn’t necessarily follow the classic, structural formula for writing screenplays. In this unique webinar, you will learn easy-to-use techniques for creating truly unique villains (both human and inhuman) which will make your horror movies memorable and commercial. The webinar will be taught by Glenn M. Benest, award-winning screenwriter and one of Los Angeles’ most popular instructors of screenwriting workshops. (Value: $79.99)
- Amp Up the Stakes: Create a Ticking Clock (OnDemand Webinar) Urgency, tension and conflict are all essential ingredients in a script that will keep readers up all night, but it can be difficult to be sure that your script has those elements turned up in their script. The easiest way to ensure that you never fall into the trap of writing a boring script: create a ticking clock or a ticking time bomb. The most memorable scripts are those that include a time-dependent crisis. Timothy Cooper will guide you through creating the ticking clock in your own story and show you how you can dial up the urgency and tension by making small changes to your script. It’s possible that your script is just a few tweaks away from being the game-changing script that will grab and hold your readers. (Value: $79.99)
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds. All sales are final.